Monday, July 21, 2008

monday blues!( no more)

Today i got up early the first feeling that struck me,ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, was

its a monday the whole week is starting all over again, which by the way is not my usual attitude , generally iam like wowieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee its monday coz after the long weekend, hubby is off to work and josh will be gone.....its my time to set the house to rights, clean up and unwind in a way only a homemaker can understand.



Anyway, the reason for my blues was coz i had to actually dash off to the gym early on monday morning, rushing with the morning crowds as they tried to get to work!

horrid horrid, you start to realise that your body is going in for a whole lota pain after the weekend break and weekend meals!!!!



But all that changed, coz as my body was slowly coming outa shock, it also came to in a marvellous way...perched on the dreaded cardio machine i caught a glimpse of JAMES MCAVOY on mtv doing an interview.................i died and went to heaven in a second... and all i could hear apart from my pounding heart ( also due to the on going cardio!)was Bryan adam's" love is all dat i need..here in your arms ......we're in heaven".



After which no amount of torture from my P.T could spoil my mind!



Thanks james you made my dayyyyyyyyyy! mondays rock!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: