Tuesday, August 5, 2008

New arrival!

Yesterday was a very very special day in my life coz...my best friend lydia gave birth to a healthy baby boy...who is my son's namesake joshua!
my joy knew no bounds coz,lil joshua is a miracle baby, after 7 years of despairing if they would ever have a child GOD blessed them with this baby.
And coz many of her family members and friends have been praying for her all these years, especially me....i had made a special prayer for her the whole of last year....so God does answer prayers......
In the past year my relationship with God had taken a negative nosedive .....but in little ways He lets me know that He is just around the corner, well God i will give you this one! Thanks for lil josh and thanks for hearing my prayers and a million others.
Congrats lydia and prince....i see your joy is complete.....joshua is a little heartbreaker!
Totally smashing!!!!!!!

2 comments:

The Ketchup Girl said...

i am sulking and how.

the pleasantone said...

but why dahlin???? lots a huggies to take away bad mood!