Friday, July 11, 2008

BLUSH!

Recently a rare event happened, that too right in the middle of a shopping mall.
Iam totally thrilled over the incident insignificant as it was. last weekend saw us at the Tanglin mall.....while strolling around with the family, window shopping...suddenly a stranger albeit a handsome angmo(caucasian) and me locked eyes for a split second and he politely flashed a gorgeous smile at me and of course i smiled back.....an ordinary everyday happening but immediately i found myself believe it or not "BLUSHING"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But honestly i loved the feeling......i never thought after all these years i was capable or even remembered to blush...i had all but forgotten the feeling....when was the last time i had blushed????? i think it was when i was newly married and some ole aunt said something embrassing but really it was nice to feel young and silly.

I think at heart the girl in me still loves the romance not the cheesy ,corny stuff but the sweet nothings that still makes my heart go pitter patter.


Another news worthy tidbit (only according to me anyway)is that iam kinda having a crush on somebody...yes people a full blown crush....his name is " james mcavoy" i've been watching all his movies lately and his latest role in the movie 'penelope' had me in swoons....i guess it sounds very corny and all.but despite his crooked teeth and boyish appearance ,something about the way his blues eyes had me all gooey inside!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

so here iam enjoying all these forgotten feelings!
great feeling alive!

1 comment:

The Ketchup Girl said...

oh gal! i am missing the aunty now !!