Monday, February 9, 2009

Just for you!

i am reading this book and it quoted a few lines from an Italian song.....kinda liked it! so here it goes

E tu dice: 'I' parto,addio!'
T'alluntane da stu core...
Da la terra da l'ammore...
Tiene'o core'e nun turna'?*

*So you say,"Farewell, I'm leaving!"
Going far from what the heart clings to...
From the land where you found love ...
But would you not rather come back?

beautiful aint it!
p.s:
iam going home for a few days.....By home i mean India and iam so happy! i wish all of you were coming too......especially hubs and aps and niru and of coz baacha log!.....but since iam not around for valentines let me say....I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!! and Happy valentines day! thanks for being in my life folks!

2 comments:

Captain Sam Armstrong said...

Nice Blog J...

Need to pick up some writing skill from you ...

May be one day I'll be able to write some nice stuff about my successes known only to me as failures.

the pleasantone said...

stop being such a prat and write all the fun stuff and the hazzar army and on the road experiences you had!
btw did you read a lot of the write ups????? iam like totally happee....keep reading and writing!
did you start on losing the kgs....me am yet to start!lol