Tuesday, October 30, 2007

what horror!

Guess what! as a kid i was totally nauseating i find out,no not cool at all,
my sis tells me she found a book which had some rubbish we wrote down as kids and i shudder to say this it what it says" baby pink is my favourite colour"( my pseduo intellectual brain is saying why didnt you like classic black or white ) that "secret garden " was the book i loved, well, that's not so bad.......but here's the terrible secret that is about to get very very public and i might not recover from the shame "i loved no was a great "fan" of madhuri dixit( shudder !!!!!!!!!) by the way for all you non indian readers MD is a indian actress who was very popular but now come to think of it i am horrified!
but then who cares and i dare anybody to bare their secret faux pas in public like this and not feel like a good laugh! iam laughing myself..... man who wants to be sophisticated when the really happy ones are the kids who" love pink"! see what i mean?!

1 comment:

The Ketchup Girl said...

i was mad about mads, juhi chawla and akhsaye kumar :). I still am mad about shah rukh :D