Wednesday, September 5, 2007

matters of the heart

Growing up,we all have our favourite cousins.i've one too..His name is Capt Armstrong, he is 38 years old,his wife is Rosy and his two kids are kenny and sherry.....all this info why you ask?! coz tommorow he is going in for "OPEN HEART SURGERY" it has scared me a bit, made me a bit nostalgic and generally we all are really concerned. my dahlin sis is incharge of the kiddies for this whole period, my home in Hyderabad is flooded with relatives and iam not there!!!!!!!!!!!!! somehow as you grow older you miss your family and relatives more than ever.
Growing up can do that ,you long for the very things ,you tried escaping all these years.
This is simply a request that all who read this say a prayer for Army!
Guy you were there for me when i was going through the teenage stuff,just want to say thank you!
iam thinking of you and praying for you!
GET WELL SOON!
your cousin
from the ten little monkey gang!

No comments: